In this episode, I chat with Sportsbook Tom of theVegasParlay.com. We talk about how to navigate Las Vegas during the exciting time that is March Madness. Tom gives us plenty of tips to have a good, relatively inexpensive trip.
Thanks to this episode's sponsor, Dominik and Michael, the creators of The BlackJack Trainer App, and makers of HornetApps. Check out BlackJack Trainer App to help you improve your game.
VFB voicemail: 276-31-VEGAS or BRO-31-VEGAS
In this episode, I chat with Plaza CEO Jonathan Jossel. Here are a few things we discuss:
- Update on the rooftop pool renovation at the Plaza
- Plaza's positioning in the downtown landscape
- The importance (?) of marketing to Millennials
- The focus on skill-based gaming
- How the Plaza can continue to serve a strong gambling market
- What the Plaza is doing well and what it how it can improve
- Where you can find Jonathan hanging out on the property
A big thank to Jonathan for taking the time to talk. If you'd like to share your thoughts, head to vegasfanboy.com/plaza.
If you'd like to support the show, you can do so at vegasfanboy.com/podcast.
Thanks for listening. See you in Vegas!