Thanks for listening! If you enjoy the show, you can help me out a ton by leaving a review on iTunes. Here's what I talk about in today's show:
- Sunk cost fallacy
- myVegas blackjack
- poor play rewarded with extra chips
- four same color aces wins the progressive
- March 2013 trip report plug-ins
- New rooms at the Linq aren't bad (according to me and Tony)
Be sure to head to the Vegasfanboy.com for articles and updates between shows!
Congrats to the guys of You Can Bet on That for their fire bet hit!
Dollar Daze at the Downtown Grand may be a good option for cheap eats downtown.
Tony and I detail our cabana experience at MGM Grand:
- Benefits of a host
- Prices fluctuate dramatically, so it's best to book early
- Great for groups
- Nice way to beat the heat while relaxing at the pool
Thanks to all of our listeners! You can say hi on Twitter (@vegasfanboy) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I've had a lot of fun promoting Leilani Farm Sanctuary. If you get any utility out of listening to this show, please consider paying it forward to our good friends we feature each month. Animal sponsorships and cohost opportunities can be had on their sponsorship page.
A bonus for this episode: Tony and I tell of our Elvis suit experience during a spring of 2013 trip.